Spring Fever




Hello! It's been a few days since I've posted anything, my week has been really busy! Or rather, I've had about four really good books I wanted to read and by the time I stop, it's too late to post! Sorry guys, but I've been reading The Host by Stephanie Mayer (team Ian, he's so much better than Jared!) and I just haven't been able to put it down! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE MOVIE! It looks amaaaaaazing!
Anyway, so apart from today, the weather here in Wales has actually been pretty nice! Believe it or not, us welsh folk saw some sun on Tuesday! Shocking, I know? So Molly and I took advantage of the weather and took a little hike up to Pontypool Park to take some cute, spring photos. It's so nice to wear something colourful and light. I can't wait to show my legs off in the pretty floral dresses that will soon be adorning shops everywhere and with the festival season coming up, making a new flower crown. This tutorial is great if your interested!

Chelsea xoxo
Coral scalloped t-shirt, Internacioanle || Lacy midi skirt, River Island || Flower crown, New Look

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. Love your outfit! Beautiful photos too, followed!
    Katie xx
    http://thegravityandshe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the sweet comment and thank you so much for the follow!xo

      Delete
  2. These pics are stunning, and I am obsessed with your style. That head piece to is to die for.
    If you could give me your thoughts on my latest post that would SERIOUSLY make my day.
    XOXO
    Morgan
    http://thesocialboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awr, thank you so much! Your blog is totally awesome by the way! Love it!xoxo

      Delete
  3. these photos are so lovely, especially the hazy/dreamy vibes xx
    yasmin
    http://noise-and-confusionn.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your spring photos. And isn't it great when you find a book you can't put down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! And I know, I'm on the third Mortal Instruments book at the moment!xo

      Delete
  5. Just lovely! =)

    www.goodbadandfab.com
    personal style and fashion musings of a LA fashion lawyer living life in the fab lane!

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images