It's the edge of the world, you say?




So I'm back! Note to any of you guys thinking of paying a visit to Cornwall in March: don't, it's freezing! I spent the whole week in jeans (sigh) and thick jumpers, jumping up and down to get the circulation going in my toes! It's safe to say that packing a floral play suit and loafers wasn't the best idea I've ever had!
Regardless of the terrible Cornish weather, Cornwall is such a beautiful to visit! We had a little stone cottage (it was tiny...does that count as a cottage?) overlooking the sea in Penzance and we had a great view of Saint Michael's Mount which my dad informed me had been in the Aubyn family for about six hundred years! Kind of creepy living in a castle that is only accessible during low tide though, isn't it?
Visiting Land's End again was an experience. We picked one of the coldest days to visit the end of the United Kingdom and I couldn't even feel my hands by the time we left! If your ever in the area, it's definitely worth a visit! As well as some shops and a cafĂ©, Land's End offers a picturesque coastal walkway with absolutely stunning views; just remember to wrap up warm!

Chelsea xo


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images