Coincidence? I think not...


Scarf: H&M
Jeans: Old Navy
Jumper: Primark
Hat: Matalan

I can't seem to catch a break this week. I failed my driving test. Did poorly on a really important exam...since bad things come in three's, I'm just waiting for that final thing to drop and send me sprawling right back to square one. I always say that a failure is never really a failure, just a lesson to be learned, but honestly? This week I just feel that I can't do anything right.

The funniest thing just happened though. You know when the radio magically plays exactly what you needed to hear? "When the Going Gets Tough" just snaked through the speakers of my radio. I think the universe is telling me to stop feeling so sorry for myself and get on with my life.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images