Layers







A rare occurrence seeing me in jeans. But lately I find myself reaching for them more and more. It seems like the weather's got much colder all of a sudden so layering is a must! This year has already got of to a busy start! Exam revision, trying to find a Christmas job, attempting to have a social life in between all the craziness; I'll need a nice holiday just to relax!xo

P.S: My hair is growing! FINALLY!

Jeans, Primark
Jumper, New Look
Checked shirt, New Look
Brogues, Matalan

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. already follow you back, love this look also :) you always make the simple look more stylish. btw check my newest post. wanna do follow instagram? found my instagram at @anitapputri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! And I'll check it out!xo

      Delete
  2. adore your layering here. You look so adorable. Obsessed with those shoes. Fab post, love. If you get a moment, I'm sharing two new looks today. I'd love to hear your thoughts. :) xo

    www.fashboulevard.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I adore the shoes to, I think they may be the most expensive thing I own!xo

      Delete
  3. I really like your outfit! It seems very comfy and it looks great:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look!

    xo
    Olivia
    http://www.wanderlust-and-such.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images