The Liebster Award


Oh wow, oh wow! I've just been nominated for the Liebster Award by the lovely Radhika from The Bright Eyes and Stars!

Rules of the Award: 1. Each nominee must answer 10 questions that were asked by the blogger that nominated them.
2. You must choose 11 bloggers who have under 200 followers to pass the award onto.
3. Then come up with 11 questions that they will answer.
4. Go to their page and tell them that you have nominated them.
5. No tag backs.

So here are my answers!

1. Who is the most important person in your life?
The most important person in my life has to be my twin sister, Mollie. Even though she drives me insane, I wouldn't be me without her.

2. Favourite beauty product?
My favourite beauty product at the moment has to be my Collection 2000 long lasting effect lipstick in Queen of Hearts. I adore the whole vampy look!

3. What is your biggest fear?
I think my biggest fear is the unknown. I'm a tad bit of a control freak so I really, really hate not knowing things.

4. Has a book ever changed your life?
I think Eat Pray Love has come the closest to changing my life. It's so inspiring and made me realise that I needed to stop stressing about things I can't control.

5. Biggest insecurity?
Everything? I have zero self confidence so I guess I'm just one big insecurity!

6. If you only had six months to live what would be the top 10 things you would
do?

-Got to New York
-Have my first kiss
-Meet Taylor Swift
-Learn how to line dance
-Watch a ballet
-Go back to the Harry Potter Studios (what can I say, I'm a huge dork!)
-Write a book
-Learn to speak French/Italian
-Take the stairs to the top of the Eiffel Tower
-Find peace

7. Has a book or a movie had an impact on you?

I've been influenced by books since I first learnt to read. I haven't stopped since and I guess they are the reason why I want to become a writer in the first place.

8. What is your most embarrassing moment? I have too many embarrassing moments to choose from! Almost all include me doing something incredibly stupid in front of extremely cute guys!

9. Favourite dessert? My favourite dessert is chocolate fudge cake. Hands down the closest thing to perfection!

10. What's the one gadget you couldn't live without and why? The one gadget I couldn't live without would be my laptop. I wouldn't be able to talk to you beautiful readers then, would I?

11. What’s your favourite song?
My favourite song at the moment is between Life's For The Living
by Passenger and All I Want by Kodaline.

There were too many of my amazing blogs to choose from but I managed to narrow it down to eleven of my favourite bloggers:

1. taylorricefashion.blogspot.co.uk
2. bright-eyes-and-star-lights.blogspot.com.au
3. insusiesshoes.blogspot.co.uk
4. tanyaminxy.blogspot.co.uk
5. leoschk.blogspot.co.uk
6. afashionation.blogspot.co.uk
7. lavender-fashion-xxx.blogspot.co.uk
8. missterfaith.blogspot.co.uk
9. noise-and-confusionn.blogspot.co.uk
10. channieonthecover.blogspot.co.uk
11. onefinepine.blogspot.co.uk

These blogs are all absolutely amazing in their own way so please go and check them out! My questions to my nominees are:

1. What is the best thing that has happened in your life so far?
2. What is your signature style?
3. What is your most played song this month?
4. What couldn't you live without and why?
5. What is your most embarrassing moment?
6. Do you have any tips on how to survive school/work?
7. What is your most secret ambition?
8. Where is your favourite place and why?
9. Has a quote ever changed your life?
10. If you were in charge of the world for one day, what would you change and why?
11. What do you like most about yourself and why?

To my nominees, comment the link to your answers on my latest post so I can see what you wrote! Good luck guys!

Chelsea xo

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Wow, thank you so much for nominating me :3
    I really like your blog and I am happy to follow your future posts. Stay awesome
    =^.^=
    tanyaminxy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so surprised!! Thank you so much for the nomination of my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for nominating me!!! Here are all the answers http://taylorricefashion.blogspot.com/2013/07/i-have-been-nominated-for-liebster-award.html :)

    www.taylorricefashion.blogspot.com <3

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images